High School Student Resume
Not much is expected from any potential employer, when the resume states that it is of a high school student. However, one should definitely meet the basic requirements such as a professional structure and organization of the details and sections of the resume, as it is the least expected from an individual, who is pursuing high school studies. While writing a high school student resume sample, one may not be able to furnish any details about professional work experience. However, even if you did babysitting for your neighbor, or took any private tuition for the classmates or friends, it will help the potential employer to understand how organized you are.
Glendale, AZ 12385
': 444 555 7412
To seek a short term job as a summer placement for exploring the current theoretical knowledge of the global business world, especially in the arenas of public relations, technology, and communications and gain practical understanding.
- Have been an excellent student throughout high school and achieved good grades
- Quick learner and keen to grasp new technology and better understanding of the real business world.
- Proficient in English language with excellence in both oral and verbal communication
- Self motivational attitude and ability to lead a group with goal oriented direction
- Highly organized behavior at studies and work
- Excellent computer proficiency concerned to MS office software
- Did babysitting with patience and proper care for the families in the neighborhood during weekend and vacations.
- Taught MS office to the kids of family and friends
- Efficiently managed time deadlines to see the work is completed as per the compliances and constraints.
- Reviewed the organizational documents and established an electronic data entry system for easy accessibility and retrieval of the data.
- Handled customer calls and answered it to the fullest
- Managed data entry for the organization and other miscellaneous duties
- Albert and Campbell Firm. Surprise, AZ
May 20XX to June 20XX, Data Entry Operator
- Sizzler Delicious, Tucson, AZ
July 20XX to Aug 20XX, Customer Assistant
Smart Brains High School, Phoenix, AZ
Pursuing High School Studies, 20XX to 20XX
- ABC Academic Honor Society, 20XX, 20XX
- G.P.A. 3.71 on a scale of 4.0
- Best Student of the Batch, 20XX
- Academic Honor
- MS Office - Word, Excel and Power point
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Mini Marathon for ABC volunteer campaign
- Lincoln Literacy Program
- Weekend services at PQR Orphanage
Date of Birth: 01/01/19XX
Hobbies: Playing guitar, singing
Name: Smith Beckham
Institute: Smart Brains High School
Contact Details: 147 895 6321
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Being a student is the most difficult part that one faces. If you have ever tried writing a resume before, you will not probably agree with the statement. If I am not wrong, those students must have considered resume writing as a cumbersome task than studying. However, even if you have tried writing a resume or you are just a fresher and ready to start with one, let me first congratulate you for selecting to seek a professional exposure during high school studies and to help you do it in a better way, we have given a example of high school student resume that you may tailor as per your details and requirement. Even if you have no work experience, do not worry and concentrate on your educational achievements section.